Thursday, October 31, 2002

Excuses, Excuses
Sorry for the break in posts... I get busy from time to time here at college and have to pull myself away from the blogger scene.

On Sunday, after NLCF, I went to the Newman library for the first time since I've been at college. For some reason, I have no need to go to the library. I guess when you're not in an english class and not in any classes that would require you to go do book research, there isn't a reason to go.... but, I decided that I wanted to look into picking up C.S. Lewis' Mere Christianity because a friend of mine reccommended it. Well, it turned out that the library's copy of this book was out, but I decided to look into some other books. I walked away on Sunday with 3 C.S. Lewis books related to Christianity and one by some other guy... Anyway, currently I'm reading C.S. Lewis' The Case For Christianity (hence my last post)... All of the books I picked up are really short, so I should go through them pretty quickly, pending I don't get too busy with my real schoolwork.

No comments: