Sunday, March 21, 2004

Things I need to work on
There are some things in my life that I've been 'slacking' on and want to fix... so here they are.
* watch what I say - being around the people I'm around, I've noticed I've picked up some habits that aren't exactly pleasing to God... a lot of people gossip and I've noticed myself joining in on this here occasionally... also, language is something I've never struggled with.. still don't, but I have noticed that slips of the toungue have crept up occasionally up here in Cincy
* Don't join in on conversations about stuff that isn't pleasing to God - I shouldn't be involved in these conversations about drinking and sex... I don't do that stuff... and my participation in these conversations gives me an image of knowing what I'm talking about... projecting that image of sin onto myself... hindering my ability to be a soldier for Christ.
* I don't need to have something to relate to in every conversation - though I might make a connection to something I hear being said in a group situation, I don't need to tell everyone about every little detail of my past... its just craving attention, and sometimes its better to step back and just listen to people.

1 comment:

sex stories post animal said...

``I think theyre putting me on the air. After he had enough of my mouthfor the time being, he told me to lie on my back and that he wasgoing to fuck me now so he could cum inside of me.
stories xxx young men older women
nipple masturbation stories erotica
gay sex pic stories
audio stories adult
adult sex stories gay
``I think theyre putting me on the air. After he had enough of my mouthfor the time being, he told me to lie on my back and that he wasgoing to fuck me now so he could cum inside of me.