Thursday, June 17, 2004

Requiem for the End of HokiePundit
HokiePundit is no more! Although, now that I'm writing this Robbie might be the only one who actually reads this blog so my posting isn't really going to be all that informative...

ANYWAY, according to what his page says right now, he has decided to retire hokiepundit because a lot of his blog topics were getting a little to personal; seeing as a lot of people he knows from VT and sees on a regular basis read his blog, he decided it would be best to start with a new anonymous e-identity. I totally understand where he is coming from (I have another blog that I keep unknown from all of my friends from the real world... at least I think I have... so that I can write whatever I want and feel uninhibited-- This blog, SCSTT, is meant mainly for my deep thinking (originally I targeted politics and religion) although recently there hasn't been much of that), its kinda sad for me. I've enjoyed reading what Robbie has to say about politics, religion, and otherwise over the past 2 years. I really enjoy having deep conversations with people and a lot of times reading what Robbie has said about certain topics has sparked me to contemplate where I stand and stuff like that.

Oh well... I guess that's how things go. Farewell to an excellent blog, HokiePundit. And To Robbie, hope your new one serves you well.... we'll have to keep in touch more now since I can't keep up with you through your blog!

No comments: