Sunday, December 26, 2004

P.S.
Oh yeah, and today at church, in addition to seeing a good friend of mine who got married just after we graduated and has been off in the Virginia Beach area since then, I was asked to speak at the next Acteens meeting. Acteens is this group for girls in middle and high school to teach them about missions (in a nutshell)... you also do bible study and things of that nature too.

Anyway, I was really active in Acteens from 7th grade all the way until 12th grade. By the time I was in 12th grade I was basically a student leader since the next oldest girl was in 9th or 10th grade (I forget which).

Well, they've asked me to come back and talk to the girls on Jan. 5th. (that's the day after I come back from New Orleans) So I have to come up with what I want to talk about. I'm kinda worried because I haven't been the best Christian since I've been at college... i'm still working on some things I'm struggling with. But I guess we're all works in progress. and teaching people also helps you learn, right?

Anyway, once I get something put together I might post it up here!

No comments: