Monday, August 27, 2007

BACK TO BLOGGER
Its been a long time since I participated in the blogger world, but recently I've been looking for a place to record everything I've been up to and what's on my mind -- somewhere other than facebook and somewhere that less people I know look at... I used to be against the menial posting of what I do from day to day and would only post messages about deep thoughts or other things like that... I'm going to say that my new posts will probably not be as deep all the time, but don't discount that I may get deep at times as well....

Expect the next post to be an update on where I am in life and from that point anything is fair game! :)

1 comment:

connected design said...

Connected Design is an ambitious venture between CT Lab Global Media and IFA that brings together Home Technology Professionals, Architects, Builders, and Interior Designers with the goal of highlighting the latest in smart home technologies and sophisticated design.https://connecteddesign.com/