Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Wishlist
I keep finding things I'd like to buy, but can't bring myself to spend money on.... so I'm making a wishlist of things I want but don't want to pay for. Maybe eventually, I'll get some of them -- or use this list to tell my parents something they could get me for Christmas. This list is currently in no particular order of importance
1. Brown/black leather belt - example: Fossil
2. Wallet - example 1: Fossil, example 2: Fossil
3. Ceiling Fan - example: Home Depot
4. GPS unit - example: Best Buy
5. A new laptop - example: Best Buy
6. A Watch - example 1: Fossil, example 2: Fossil, example 3: Fossil
7. A new camera bag - example: Circuit City
8. Camera Lens adapter and lenses - adapter, filter, wide angle lens, telephoto lens
9. Gorillapod for ultra zoom cameras - Joby
10. Barstools

No comments: