Monday, October 22, 2007

Just another Manic Monday...
Yeah so Trent actually called me last Thursday evening, probably prompted by a text message... but he still called me!

And we spent all day Friday together -- we didn't do a lot, but it was still fun. Slept in... went to IHOP for lunch... browsed the movie store (but didn't get anything)... went walking around Elms beach park... went to Chancellor's Run park to check it out and ended up playing frisbee which was a LOT of fun... watched tv for a bit... went to dinner at Petruzzi's and then watched some more tv until my family showed up.

in other news, my carrier trip may be back on the normal schedule -- its kinda in limbo basically. but that means there is still the chance that I won't actually miss the last home VT game (against Miami). We'll see.

No comments: