Sunday, October 13, 2002

Hello Blogworld!
I have given into the world of intellectual blogging, and thus have created this, Super Crazy Stefie Thinkin' Time! (The name is halfway attributed to LESLIE WAHLGREN, who has begun the rally to change the name of our new pregame tradition from "Hokie Pokie Bandemonium" to "Super Crazy Band Time"... ) Also, I want to say that I was partly inspired to start this new blog by my dear friend HokiePundit. But, as a first entry, I'll give a little background on me....

My name is Stefie (technically Stefanie, but everyone calls me Stefie) and I'm a freshman at VIRGNINIA TECH. I'm currently in studying general engineering because that's what they make all the freshmen engineer students do, but I plan on majoring in aerospace engineering. I'm also in the HORNiest section in the Marching Virginians... 330 strong! :) I'm a somewhat vertically challenged, blonde haired, blue-eyed 18 year-old girl. Having grown up in the little town of Vinton (part of Roanoke County) in SOUTHERN Virginia, I've led a rather normal life.... no gang violence or busy NOVA traffic. Apparently I'm rather conservative (according to my high school government teacher, the most conservative person in my senior class) and I'm not ashamed of that either. I'm a Christian... raised Southern Baptist, but I am proud to say that I claim to believe what God says to me through the Word. And that's me in a nutshell....

Which brings me to my blog... As of now, the plan is for this to be my place to comment on anything I deem necessary... SpacyPundit will not be a summary of my day-to-day life. But of course what I encounter in my life will generally be the inspiration for my comments but I plan not to just jabber on about every little detail of my life... for that we have the already existing XANGA PAGE. But this will be my place to say anything I feel led to about religion, politics, current events, etc... Topics of depth and breadth (beyond just the one-dimensional, where I went to socialize at 8 pm on Thursday October 3rd...). Okay.. well, until I have a real post... Over-and-out.

No comments: