Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Update
I was going to post an update to yesterday's entry, but once I finished writing it I realized that it wasn't really all that thought provoking and I remembered that half of yesterday's entry wasn't either.... I'm attempting to not venture too far off the path I set for this blog... I don't want it to turn into the same sort of "write-about-every-detail-of-your-life" blog so that everyone in the world can read about it kind of thing. So, please don't think that yesterday's entry was typical. If you do wish to read my update to yesterday's rants I'll share it with you if you ask (Oh how I wish this had voting buttons like Outlook at work).

Note bene: I have made progres on the 'things I need to work on' enumerated on March 21st here in this blog, especially item 2 and somewhat on 1 and 3.

No comments: